email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2007

Molly and Jesse's Wedding

Molly and Jesse's wedding took place in Cleveland Ohio. It was just a super sweet wedding. This is the second wedding I've done with this group of people and I gotta say they are really great to work with! I am so blessed to have met you guys!
I am still working on the pics but I thought you might enjoy this preview! Hope you are having fun in Florida.
I should have a slide show up in a few days so keep checking. Thanks again guys!



Molly you were simply stunning!


She stole my heart away


I just couldn't resist posting this beautiful Mommy moment!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.