email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

This weekend's wedding!

I'm so excited! One last wedding before the year is up!
If you have ever booked a wedding with me, I'm sure you have heard me say that I believe God sends me the right people to work with, and I really believe that. I met this couple recently and right from the instant they entered my home I knew they were kind people. Their love story is so beautiful and I can't wait for the chance to help tell it!
P.S SHERRY! YOU"RE GETTING MARRIED IN THE MORNING! =)
Can't wait to see you guys!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.