email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finished: April and Ryan

I had the wonderful privilege of photographing one of my friend's weddings. It was so nice to share this moment with her. God is so good to answer your prayers April.

Now this is talent, texting while you get your makeup and hair done =)


Hotness!




Really like this one





Oh the things I'll say to get a good laugh going (insert evil grin here)


lol!




When the photographer says to stop doing something or you might become famous..... it's a good idea to stop =)


Clair you really shouldn't leave Greg alone.....


See what happens


The groom, April take note.... HE'S NOT DOING THE FACE! =)




This is my fav!!




Another fav












3 comments:

Jenna said...

OK so pretty much the only thing I got out of that was my brother-in-law holding another mans hand. Wow. ;p

Melissa said...

Jenna, that was when Claire went to visit her family lol! See what happens when you leave men alone =)

Jenna said...

oh my, we can't trust them even for a few days ;)

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.