email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Mandi and Daniel

It was so much fun getting to know you guys better! It was so cool how you had some of your own ideas and how you were willing to try all the millions of poses I bent you guys into =) One thing I did learn about you is that you guys have something beautiful and it shows in the pictures. Have fun with this preview and remember to check back soon and I should have a slide show up with more of your pictures. See you Thursday!


This was a great idea Daniel! I really like it



This one is one of my favorites!










Another one of my favs! LOVE it







This was an idea I saw on a fabulous photographer's website and I had to try it out. If you're out there Tracy this is for you. Thanks for inspiring me =)








Click here for your Slide show
Also be sure to check the proof site and I should have the entire event logged tonight

2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Awwww....I'm ready to cry Melissa! Your just too sweet. I'm so happy we finally got the chance to meet and I know that we are going to be great friends. Ok I'm excited to look thru your blog. See ya next week.

Warmly,
Tracy
p.s. BTW the image looks great!

Melissa said...

I'm a little nervous TRACY is looking through my blog!!!!!!
Seriously though, thank you so much Tracy for taking time for me. I just don't understand how you can be so great! Thanks again, I can't wait to hang out next week and learn some cool stuff!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.