email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Fall is coming!!!

As I left my house today the air was crisp and something about the sway of the leaves in the wind, gave me that "ahhhh fall is coming" feeling. I just love that first feeling each season, something about it just puts a spring in my step. You see I fell in love in the fall, married my beloved four falls later and birthed both my beautiful boys in the fall. So for me, each year as the leaves begin their beautiful display and the harvest moon begins to shine, I will always be lost in the memories that have become my love story.

Also I had to get out of the house today and do something before I went nuts. So I loaded the boys up and went to the park and I think these images sum up our trip......

McDonald's diet coke $1
Sipper cup $2
Sandals to throw off at any given moment $20
The sight of bare baby toes running through the grass......priceless


I just love this one!


I think the camera just loves Mason.

2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Melissa,

Your just a doll. Your on my daily blog list so you better post lots of new stuff each week;)

I love your post... Fall is coming

Fall to me....crisp air, hot cup of joe, pumpkin candles, jeans a light sweater and flip flops, the sound of leafs falling, jumping in a big leaf pile...I could go on & on=) Life is good.

Melissa said...

Aww thanks Tracy! I'm so excited to be in contact with you, I hope we become great friends!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.