email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2007

It really pays off to just be yourself!

Hello everyone! I just finished filing some emails and I came across
an email from a sweet bride who's wedding is just around the corner
and this one sentence really blessed my heart. It really does give
me strength to continue on by knowing that I can be a blessing to others.
So here is a much deserved THANK YOU to God for keeping me where I need to be. Thank you Caitlin for just being incredibly sweet! I can't wait until your wedding!!!!

Caitlin wrote this in an email on July 28:
Oh, and I just wanted to say, that Im really happy that you are a nice person, if I had to deal with another mean vendor, I was not going to be a happy camper, so, thank you!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.