email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2007

Tracy you are priceless!

Ok guys, last night I spent time with a fabulous photographer. Her name is Tracy. We talked for hours about photography and different techniques. I had a blast and I learned so much. My husband is home today, so he was able to help with the kids while I glued myself to the computer trying out new stuff. I am sooooo excited! I love this new image:


4 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Awe! Thanks hon. These look great! I'm so glad we met and I'm looking forward to a great friendship.

Warmly,
Tracy

PicturesByTracy said...

Awe! Thanks hon. These look great! I'm so glad we met and I'm looking forward to a great friendship.

Warmly,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I LOVE the way these pictures look! I want them all like that! :) ha ha. We will probably want some like that for the album.

Amber

Melissa said...

Tracy,
I look forward to getting to know you better as well. I almost called you today, I just needed to vent.

Amber,
I'm so glad you like them!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.