email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WOWY WOW!!!

That's all I can say about last weekend's wedding! It was A M A Z I N G!!! The wedding was held at Oglebay Formal Gardens in Wheeling West Virgina you can look them up @ oglebay-resort.com
The place was one of the most beautiful places I have ever done a wedding, I don't even know if I can describe it. When I first saw this place I started shaking because of all the ideas that were running through my head. Sorry I haven't posted anything but I have been buried in the editing process and I could be a while because I only took about a zillion pictures! I just couldn't help myself, here are a few of my favorite photographs of the resort. The wedding pictures will follow as I get them done. Thanks so much to Amber and Rich for allowing me to be a part of your day


I just couldn't believe it while I was shooting the before the wedding stuff, a group of deer came out and we were able to get pretty close before they took off




P.S. SUE I miss you already!

1 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

O'my gosh that it so cool! Wow that dear was close! Great shot Melissa. I'm looking farward to seeing some pictures from this wedding. Glad you had such a great weekend=)

~T

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.