email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's here! Amber and Rich's preview

At last, I'm almost finished! I promise it will be worth the wait =) I should have the slide show and the proofs up tomorrow. Here are a couple I thought you might enjoy, have fun!


TRACY! I love this idea!


My favorite Father's dance picture ever, because it really says just how the dance went ;)
This is one of my Favs, Rich looks so very in love, doesn't he
Oh my goodness Amber! Your bride's maids were so beautiful (and fun!)


Is this not a "come hither" pose? LOVE it

This veil was just amazing


These two were sooooo cute! I loved photographing them

Sue, you crack me up!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Rich and I both LOVE these pictures. I love how we r smiling in every one of the pictures! They are beautiful. Keep up the good work! Cant wait to see the rest!

Amber and Rich

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.