email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Alissa and Dale

When Alissa contacted me about her wedding, I just knew that she would be a great person to photograph! She was so easy to talk to and we had an instant connection! I love it when that happens. Then it was so great to met he fiance and see that he was just as personable, (although Alissa and I had to double team him on the smiling issue) lol. Altogether, just a really great engagement session and really great people!
So here is a preview for you guys and I should have the proofs up later today.

Alissa! He smiled!

And he looks so nice when he does

Might just be the photographer in me, but I love this one

What a great sexy picture

Ok I'll give it to him he can pull off a really good serious look

Any woman that loves her shoes is a friend in my book =)LOVE this one!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.