email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Amanda and Daniel's wedding

What can I say about this wedding... it rocked my socks off that's what! The ceremony took place at Charity Baptist Church . You just couldn't ask for a better crowd to do a wedding with, of course this could be a little parshall considering it's my church =). Love my church! That was a paid announcement brought to us by Pasotor Gresham, OK OK JUST KIDDING. Seriously though check out the church's web site.
Back to the wedding. Mandy you are a sweetheart and I loved working with you. My favorite part of the whole wedding had to be when you entered the door on your Dad's arm and tears were pouring, and then Daniel saw you and I could just feel the emotion as he sobbed as well. You guys made the photographer cry!! It was just the best reaction I've seen all year! Loved the fall colors, loved that Daniel's entire family had a part in the wedding and I absolutly adored the song he sang to you. WOW he really did a good job!
Ok it's very tired and I'm late =-) Here are a few of my favs! Have fun and leave me a comment at the bottom of this post! Hope you're having fun in Florida!
oh and keep checking I should have the slide show up in a few days


I think think this place will be my new salon, they did a great job!
These girls looked great!

Mandy, this one's for you! ;) Not a cloud in the sky! Just like we prayed


Check out these beautiful brown eyes!


Can you believe this is Daniel's Mom who by the way has 6 children still looks this good!
My favorite!
I like this one it seems so sweet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
You are the greatest photographer that I know. You have been so great to us, and we are so very thankful for all the hard work you have done for us. I am speechless on some of these photos, I can not wait to see more. I know that I am going to have a hard time picking out my favorite because they are all awesome. You are such a blessing and a great help in making our wedding magnificent. Love ya girl!!!! Mandi

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.