email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anna and Jimmy's wedding!

WOW! I don't even know what to say.... except I LOVE LOVE LOVED being a part of it. We had so much fun! Ok so real quick some things I loved about this wedding:
1. Feather boas =)
2. Brown and pink (two of my favorite colors... now if we can only work red in somewhere ;} )
3. The crazy fun photo shoot with the guys (the guys are usually hard to take pics of... not this time)
4. A bride that went outside in the SNOW to take pictures! can you believe it?!
5. The beautiful church!
6. Balcony pictures
7. The amazing hard work everyone from Charity baptist church did!
8. No one was injured by the parasol lol!

I had so many favorites from this wedding, it was unbelievable! Here are a few, ENJOY:


My favorite!
Close second

Anna, could you be any prettier lol
Just like a page out of a fairytale
Crazy guys!
This has to be one of my all time favorite guy pics ever!
Young love is such fun
Ok now I just can't stop myself from posting pics of Anna!
She is so beautiful

Oh and Ms. Barb you are a HOTTIE ow OWWW









0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.