email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sherry and Chris

I had such fun at this wedding. Sherry and Chris are so well suited together, they both have such a kind personality. Oh and Sherry THAT DRESS WAS AMAZING! I so love red. I have been ogling my girlfriend's blog because she photographed a lovely wedding where the bride wore a red dress (if you know me you know about my obsession with red) ;) Well any way you were stunning with the red accents and I was thrilled to get to photograph it! Also check back in a few days and I should have the proofs ready.


This is my favorite


Although this one comes in a close second !

This was such a fun picture






WOW! This from a woman who told me she wasn't photogenic!


You guys are too cute!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW missy I really like the second one in this post.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.