email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another preview for Jessica and Tony

You guys are so patient and I am grateful. I adored so many parts of your wedding (I think the size of this post will show it).

Love that you picked this wonderful location because it reminded you of Madeline's house


It was such a beautiful location and day. Perfect


Seriously beautiful ring


Beautiful sisters and what a beautiful bond between the two of you.


Getting ready




I think this look explains exactly how she felt about the makeup situation (lol)


Look how relaxed (being a child is wonderful)


One of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen





Love this shot ;)





The Bride's first glimpse of herself as "the bride"





This place was so full of character









Hiding so the groom won't see lol!


Oh my Jessica you are beautiful





Sisters need I say more...


Beautiful (inside too )


Handsome groom for a beautiful bride


Silly guys


I found a wild apple tree


I can't stress how amazing this location was





I've always wanted to do this shot








Love this :)


forever... it's your journey and it starts today



2 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

That umbella shot is like so perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs for a beautiful bride; the day and location looked wonderful and everybody looked like they had a great time. Susie & Paul

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.