email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun stuff from Jessica's wedding


During the wedding this little one had some objections ;)


Oh my who couldn't love a little guy in cow boy boots?





The wedding was outside and we had special visitors


Another adorable baby


Jessica's sister was a ball of fun


Ok so this is what happens when you give the "guys" an ok to do a funny picture


"Hey lady, how many pictures are you gonna take?!"


This is why I love having Lydia as my assistant: this is probably one of my favorite boquet shots ever! Great job girl!


Great DJ shot


Love Love this shot of the couples first dance. His sister and her sister are overwhelmed with emotions


Tracy I think this little guy should have honked ;)


Oh my one of the best speaches I've heard all year. She said "some people say they have a best friend who is just like a sister but I am lucky enough to say my best friend is my sister


And before we leave!

2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Looks like your right Melissa! LOL

I can see you had fun at this wedding! My very first wedding many moons ago was at this place:)

Melissa said...

I remember you talking about that, but I didn't know it was here. It really was a beautiful place wasn't it?

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.