email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

New name and logo!!!

I'm so excited!! I have chosen the new name for the business. It's going to be Melissa Esterline Photography. I think this is a name that is professional and will carry me throughout the years of my business. Ok having said that I just got the logo designs back and they are ALL so unbelievably awesome. I need help choosing one. Leave me a comment with your choice. I've narrowed it down to the following choices:

1)





2)






3)





4)

Let me know what you think!! All my facebook friends... you can vote here or there.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 or 4!!

~Leah : )

PicturesByTracy said...

Congrats! My vote is #4 all thw way...

PhotographyByLydia said...

Man, hard choice. But I think I vote for number 3. Which ever one you pick tho, will be the perfect one.

Anonymous said...

I like #4....the lower case lettering for logos and business cards are the "in thing" right now. I like how the caps lettering balances out the lower case lettering. Very chic!!
-Mandie

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely drawn to number 1.

Claire said...

I love number 4!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like 1 best, but they are all nice.

Merinda said...

#4 is awesome.

Anonymous said...

1 and 4 are the absolute cutest...from there I can't decide : ) Either one will be absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

jim say 2
i think 4

Anonymous said...

#4 is my fave.

-eve

Anonymous said...

Definitely number 4!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.