email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New York Wedding: Greg and Claire

This wedding was so amazing for me as a photographer. One reason being that Claire kept awesome contact with me so I knew so much about her, she and Greg's relationship and their families. Another reason is that Clair and Greg scheduled so much time for pictures. I felt like I was at an all you can take picture buffet lol! Needless to say I took the most pictures that I have ever taken at a wedding =)! It was just perfect. It also didn't hurt anything that I got to travel to New York for this wedding!! I had a wonderful time and met some of the nicest people.
This wedding had so many cool features: a red corvette, bride who loves the piano and sang to her groom at the reception (awwwwwww, sniff, sniff), a waterfall, an ice cream shop, a bride and groom who were pretty much up for anything oh and did I mention that the wedding colors were the same as my new business colors!
Thank you so much Greg and Claire for allowing me to be part of your day, it was nothing sort of a fairy tale!!!

I think it's safe to say the bride and groom had one thing on their mind that day


I found so many ways to incorporate Claire's love for the piano into her pics




Love this ring shot!


You guys know about my love of shoes =)


We got a little gansta with this shot lol


Claire couldn't be more beautiful


Yes, this is the groom checking the oil in his tux! A true mechanic .


I spy with my little eye...





I've been working on painting with light and I really like how this one turned out!


The great get-a-way!!!


Much much more to come!!

12 comments:

SharonElaine Photography said...

Fanstastic!!! You worked it girl! Awesome shots, I cant wait to see more!

Melissa said...

Thank you dear, it was one of those weddings were you just can't help but have a great time!

Jenna said...

Love the one of them on the car!

Keith W. said...

Melissa, the one of Greg checking the oil is truly him. Would be neat to see it in black and white but the corvette (red) highlighted/standing out.

GREAT PICS, Can't Wait to See the Rest....

Veronica said...

The photo were you light painted is awesome work...how do you just keep getting better and better...I think God anointed you with that gift sister!

Unknown said...

WE LOVE THEM!!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE BEST! WE BOTH HAD ENJOYED SO MUCH HAVING YOU AS OUR PHOTOGRAPHER! WE

Anonymous said...

They are all so awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Katie said...

They are Great!!! I love the one with them on the car... It was great meeting you!!! :) Can't wait to see the rest

Jessica said...

You do an amazing job! I really wished you worked around here so I could learn from you! Can't wait to see all of them!

Felicia said...

I love all the pictures and am so excited to see the rest of them! You were an awesome photographer to work with!

AmyLin said...

Wow Melissa...I had heard you were good...but those were amazing. And can I say that I was puzzled to find the clock box down in the basement...but now I understand ;-b...you are so creative! I love it! Wish we had more time to get to know you guys...take care!

Rachel Barkowski said...

WOW! You are amazing!!! So many neat shots!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.