email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I feel inspired

A few weeks ago I got a call from a friend and with a shaking voice he explained how he was going to propose to his girlfriend at church and was wondering if I would get some pics! It was going to be a huge surprise to Amy (and most of the church)!
It was so precious he got up to sing a song and he sat on the edge of the stage with a mic and his guitar. Amy was in the second row with all her family and he sang I want to be your everything right to her, you could tell that she really didn't know what was going on! He voice shock and tears flowed but he kept singing anyway, Amy cried, I cried, everyone cried lol. He then walked over got down on one knee, popped open the ring box and popped the question. It was so precious the ring box even had a little light in it!
Thanks Reuben for letting me be part of it lol!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Thanks so much for taking the pics, I'm so glad that I got a little glimpse of that very special moment. All I can remember of that morning was a ton of crying on my part and of course the fact that she said yes!! Thanks again,

Reuben

Anonymous said...

That morning was absolutely amazing! So thank you SO MUCH for capturing those moments... I'll cherish them forever!

Amy

Melissa said...

Amy and Reuben, you guys are so adorable and I know we are going to have a wonderful time together. Thank you so much for including me in on this lol!

Melissa said...

I was looking through my blog and I watched the slide show again and I'm teary eyed again! I know, I know, I'm a nerd lol
♥Melissa

PicturesByTracy said...

Melissa! I've been so busy that I've not had time to check all my favorite blogs. How sweet is this couple!? You did such a beautiful job with this. You really capturing the moment so perfectly.

Melissa said...

It was so sweet Tracy, I was crying so much my hands were shaking lol!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.