email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Married Nikki and Eric!

West Virgina was just as beautiful as I remember. I miss it and I miss you guys Nikki.

The view from my hotel room (sigh) which by the way was AMAZING


Hey what can I say, looking good is hard work


Nikki (checking herself out in full bride mode)


Girl secrets


Her mother made her dress!





She had her Dad close to her all day


Why hello there beautiful





What a pro


One of my favs


Another pro




Bare foot babies running


Ow ow show the legs ladies


Dolls




Eric (I think I see a smile) ;)





I could have just scoped him up and squeezed him!








What a beautiful family





Hotness


It got a little stormy


We thought it started raining in this one, turned out it was just the fountain water blowing in the wind (duh) lol


You want him to kiss my neck in front of my MOM?!








And the end!

1 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Aww these' are so good!! (nikki looked really really pretty)

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.