email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tracy you are priceless!

If you know me, you've probably heard me talk about my dear friend Tracy! I adore her and anytime I need help I call her and she gives me some super cool trick and it blows me away! Whenever I spend time with her I come away a better photographer, but here recently I'm finding that when I spend time with Tracy I come away a better person! Love you Tracy and all your help with photography is wonder but it's your friendship that is priceless.
Thanks for letting me come along today! I learned so, sooooooo much!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PicturesByTracy has left a new comment

Your such a sweetheart Melissa:) I adore you too and you kow that I'm always here as your friend and mentor. Great captures!

Melissa said...

Tracy, I don't know what is wrong with my comments on this blog, but I'm having the worst time getting them. I had an email that displayed your comment but then I click accept and it doesn't appear??
But that would be a bunch of fun!

P.S Thanks for being my sweet friend
♥ you

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.