email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clair and Greg: Married in New York!

I'm almost all finished guys!! Check the client site later for the complete wedding post.
This is going to be a huge post, I should have just done a slide show but I really enjoy putting captions over my faves or just really funny pictures. So be prepared I narrowed it down to about 60 something of my favorites!!! lol

Claire has 7 sisters and 1 brother lol, so there were plenty of great moments to capture between them.


What can I say, looking good is hard! =)


Awww


Assembly lines





Claire in full bridal get-up


It's good to have 7 sisters












love this one


Her wedding colors were the same as my new business colors, how great is that?










Everyone was all smiles even the miniatures











This was a cute moment dancin among the flower petals


She'd had enough kisses lol


This sister cried the whole time during the wedding =(. I think it sunk in that she was going to be losing Claire


The Mr. on this was cracked me up








I still can't believe the guys did this! All on their own too, no prompting from me
P.S (look at Aaron's face) second row on the right


Silly guys


One of my favs!







Muscle men


Noooooooo don't take my picture!!




Another fav






Too cute!




Greg cracking up at people passing by making comments




We found an ice cream parlor!!!










This one cracks me up, Claire's older sister wanted to get a shot of the two married siblings kissing and off to the right the baby sister was watching,
LOVED it lol


Ok I know I did this shot already but I wanted to try some different processing on it.






Making out on the rocks in the middle of the stream
HOTNESS!


Another fav




Ohhhh and red corvette shots!!







Extremely funny toast by Claire's Dad!


They tied the knot!!!


Love this one, look how Claire's dress is blowing in the wind


Another great get-a-way shot!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

MELISSA!!!! I will look at these over and over and over again!!! They are wonderful! Awesome job! Is the one of Claire in the doorway the one you took at the church? If it is you did an amazing job photoshopping it!

Anonymous said...

They are all SOO awesome!! I can't wait too see the rest!!! <3

Felicia said...

Melissa, these pictures are amazing!! Just like Jenna I have been looking at them over and over! Awesome job! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

PhotographyByLydia said...

Ohhh..I am sooo..jealous I wasn't there to help you with this wedding LOL!!! Your so awesome Melissa!!!
They are all so beautiful.

Liz said...

Those were so BEAUTIFUL!! OMW< you did an awesome job! Claire looked absolutely Beautiful, and Greg looked so handsome!

Katie said...

They are so good!!!! you do awesome work...

Ashley Montoro said...

Your pictures are breathtaking!!!! You do such a good job. I was a bridesmaid...wish you didn't live so far away!!!
You have an awesome eye for detail!

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

I LOVE your photos, especially the ones in the icecream shop. Great job.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.