email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little girl time =)

Spent some time today with my friend Tracy, learning and laughing. We had a bunch of girls in a misqueto infested field! Needless to say I came away with more than one bite on my face! Uhhh I'm itching.
It was also very nice to meet Shannon,Victoria and our lovely model Amy. Also nice seeing my sweet assistant Lydia (can't wait till we get to hang out more, I'm so proud of you!)

Of course my favs are going to be a bit moody =)




really like this one






Yummy lighting


Is it me or is anyone else getting a Heather Locklear vibe here?

4 comments:

Shannon Burns said...

Wow, these are awesome!! It was so nice to meet you and Aimee is going to be sooooo happy these turned out so well. I LOVE your website, by the way. Hopefully we will shoot together again soon. Shoot me your email so we can stay in touch! Mine is culberson.shan@yahoo.com.

PicturesByTracy said...

VERY NICE MELISSA!!!! Love that
1st one...they are all wonderful. Great PS too!

SharonElaine Photography said...

great shots, Im so sad I missed it :( sniff sniff

PhotographyByLydia said...

LOVE number 4! The first one is super cute too. All of them are.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.