email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Last week's wedding! Angi and Todd

Sneak Peak
Guys I have so many favs so far!! Enjoy!

Words can not even describe the beauty of this church. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in!


Ahhhhhh




Next couple are just for fun cause I know Angie and Todd love candid moments!
It was a very windy day lol


Not sure what Angie's Mom said but boy it was funny


So so beautiful




Like I said such a gorgeous church




Love this shot of the guys looking cool




Yummy sunsets!

4 comments:

SharonElaine Photography said...

I adore the ones of her in the window and the door frame...just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the sunset pic!!

Melissa said...

Thanks guys!

Jenna said...

what an AWESOME church!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.