email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nicole and Joe: Preview

So I think this session just may get my vote for my favorite session of the year! Nicole contacted me with a beautiful email explaining that she would like to get photos of she and her brother for her parents anniversary. I instantly knew this was going to be a session after my own heart. How I would love to have done this with my brother before he went to be with the Lord. How precious pictures with him would be to my heart now. Needless to say I shot this session with my heart on my sleeve.
Nicole and Joe were so funny, when they smiled I smiled. They are just the kind of people you just can't help but to do just that. I know they bring lots of smiles to their parents. So here's hoping that these will be memories to cherish for years to come!
p.s. This is a surprise for their Mom and Dad so if you know them mums the word lol!


Like I said they cracked me up! Nicole explained that baseball played a big part in their interests, so I had to try the next few shots ;)




Look at those smiles




Nicole... WOW


Not so bad yourself Joe ;)


Love this... I ask Nicole to do a serious pose and this is what happened (she just couldn't control the smile, it just jumped out)


Just like this one (cool focus stuff)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.