email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Reuben and Amy final post!

This wedding was filled with lots of friends, familiar faces and good times! Loved sharing this day with everyone! The entire wedding will be up on the client section of the site soon!

Taking the dive


Oh lala




Smoldering




Loving the dress




Funny girls


One of my brides from last year! Leah!


One of my brides from two years ago! Mandi!




Hardcore lol!


Like the line in this one




Can't remember what Jimmy was up to here but it was funny ;p





Jimmy (one of my grooms from a few years ago)
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy haven't you learned anything about sticking your tongue out at me?


Loved this moment between Reuben and his Grandmother =)


During the ceremony his Mom and Dad were moved to tears and it was beautiful =)






Love this one!




What happens when you work amongst former clients and friends =)


You may remember Greg and Claire. They were just married in April (loved their wedding)

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the one of her laying on the ground and him over her. So cute! Of course loved seeing my sister and brother-in-law as always ;)

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.