email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eve and Chris' little pink bundle!

Eve and Chris your little girl couldn't be more beautiful! When I was editing these my heart just melted. I couldn't believe all that black hair! I could have just squeezed her right up LOL! Thanks so much for having me out! I'm working on the engagement session as well and hope to have a preview up from that soon! Enjoy:




















4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great Pics!! I am Chris' God Mom.

Isn't Kylie the sweetest Baby ever!

Melissa said...

Carlyn,
She is so precious and I'm so glad you liked the pictures.

PicturesByTracy said...

What a sweet little baby and a Melissa you are doing such great work and know your clients adore you.

Melissa said...

Tracy you are such a great friend and I couldn't ask for a better mentor. Love you girl!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.