email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Michael's senior session

It was so nice working with this family. The best part of the whole session was when Michael's Dad pulled me off to the side and asked if I thought I could talk Michael into taking a picture with him. Made my heart melt. This is a sweet family!


What a cuttie!


I tried out some texture on this one


I bet you guys didn't know I own a digital body shop LOL Michael, I think the truck turned out nice even though it's still "under construction" LOL











Aww I love this one!


Look at these two, you can see the love












0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.