email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Someone anyone HELP

I'm trapped in the editing room and I can't escape LOL! I'm almost certain the glow of my computer screen is the only light I've seen in days

Ok ok so I'm exaggerating a bit, I did get out yesterday for a pregnancy session today I have a baby session and an engagement session and a wedding Sunday. So at least I'll be able to enjoy these cool temps before it gets too hot. So here's what's to come in blog previews:
Michael's senior pictures
Amanda's engagement session
Erin's pregnancy session
Eve's engagement session
Special bridal session

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds like you have your hands full. Hope you get it done. God sometimes blesses us to much(in a manner of speaking LOL.If you need any help give me a ring LOL. Lydia

Melissa said...

Hey Lydia! Good to hear from you. I haven't had much time to email or anything, but I hope you are doing well, I have you on schedule now and I'll see you in June. I can't wait cause I love having you there with me LOL!

PicturesByTracy said...

I'm with ya girl...
4 weddings
3 e-sessions
1 family
3 albums
1000 emails:(
never ending.....

Take a break
BTW I think I have tennis elbow...ever heard of that? Well it hurts...lol

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH!!! TRACY!! How on earth do you do it? I can't imagine, and yet you still have time to look and be as fab as you always are.... I love ya girl and can't wait to see you soon.

P.S yes I have heard of tennis elbow and I'm sure you've gotten it from working on the computer as much as you have to lol

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.