email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Leah and Nathan

It was a chance meeting during college, maybe it was a glimpse of familiarity or the dance of the light from the bond fire that drew them to each other. Whatever the circumstances it was all that was needed to plant a tiny seed of love in their hearts that over the course of time has blossomed into a beautiful relationship.
My favorite part about their love story: These two went to the same high school together but because it was such a large school they didn't know each other. Years later Leah was sorting through old pictures from school and found a picture of them together! Evidently Nathan had been crowned prom king and Leah (an underclassman) ran up to get her picture with"The Prom King". Not even knowing years later he would be "The Groom" and she "The Bride". Isn't that a cool! I cracked up =)
I had a great time with you guys and I can't wait for your wedding!
So here is the beautiful engaged couple's preview:

Love this one


They are so fun!


And steamy.


Love the lighting in the next two


Look at all this beautiful light


Ring shot!



Wow! Isn't she going to be a beautiful bride



I like the look of this one it's like I'm stealing a peek


Oh my look at all this color









Leah you are so cute!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa!
I love love love the pictures. Thanks for a fun day and some awesome photos : ) Can't wait for the wedding!!

~Leah

Melissa said...

=) Leah you made me smile! I'm so glad you like the pictures and I know we are going to have a blast at your wedding!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.