email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

The eyes behind the eyes

A few weeks ago, I received a great opportunity to work with my friend and a wonderful photographer Tracy!

I just adore her! Tracy has been such an inspiration to me. I know God can put people in your path for a purpose but it depends on what you do with the opportunity He presents. If you are able to see that purpose you stand to gain much and so I have.

For that I can't thank you enough Tracy! I can't wait to see what the future will hold for us!

Ok so this wedding was the bomb,I can't believe the beautiful pictures I came away with. I thought it would be fun for the first part of this post to be through the eyes of a second shooter. So here goes:


Right through the arm



What can I say... she's crazy!



I like this one, I don't know if you can tell but there are three photographers in this pic LOL








Ok now my favs:











This was the bride and groom's first glimpse of the ring bearer and the flower girl


Just a cute moment


2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Melissa your such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for going with me and being such a great friend. You captured some great stuff!

Hugs ~Tracy

Melissa said...

No problem Tracy, it was really cool to hang out with you and watch you work! I learned some great stuff.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.