email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Photo contest!!!!!

Ok here it is the first photo contest for my blog! I love photography and I would love to see those images near and dear to your heart
How it works:
*If you are a non professional photographer then send me your best snap shot of anything! @ melissa@emulsionsphoto.com

* Be sure to include a message explaining why this is your favorite, who is in the photo and where it was taken.

*Next week on Saturday I'll announce the winner!!!!

What do you win?
Prize package valued at $250!!!!!

Renee L, Amber T, Nichole S, this means you guys! I want to see some of your stuff and anyone else who follows the blog lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, golly - how do I pick just one of my thousands of amazing pictures?! I'll just submit one of my devilishly handsome self. Ya right.

Melissa said...

Hey Steph-o!
I promise if you send a pic of yourself I will post it with a description that is sure to include "single and available" and maybe one of my hot (hot part isn't hard because all my friends are beautiful=)) single now the single part may be a little tricky photographer friends will be interested!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.