email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Photo contest update!!!!!

Hello everyone =)
Thank you, thank you thank you to everyone who entered the contest! I really didn't expect to have so many entries. Thus I am so very behind on the judging process, so I have decided to narrow it down to about three entries and then I'm going to enlist some additional help as far as judging the final three. So give me until Monday and hopefully I should have a decision.
Thanks,
Melissa

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.