email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Jennifer and Aaron

Jennifer, you guys were real troupers venturing out in the rain. I'm so glad you did because your family is so beautiful and fun. I just can't wait to meet the new addition!

Love this one!


You guys look great together





Oh my! What a boy!


Check out those amazing eyes


Aww


You can see the rain in this one lol





I really like this one too.


How do you get a 3 year old to come out of his shell?? A spider man costume, of course


So precious








I thought this one was really peaceful. What parent doesn't find peace in watching their children play in the rain lol.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.