email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where my heart is....

You'll find it safely tucked away in the tiny hands of my children or in the dimples of my husband's smile. God has given me many blessing but none so great as what I have when I stumble through the front door with 30lbs of equipment strapped to my neck lol! Oh but when I hear those little voices and the sound of fat baby feet slapping the hard wood floor as they run to me, it's then that I know I am truly home....
What I have here is why I can do all that I do. Thank you God for the greatest gift of all, my family!

Here are a few of my personal moments:


So I get summoned to the bathroom with a "MOOOOOOOOMY! Come in here and close your eyes!" This is what I find... a drawing of me and Daddy. It's just so precious.


A few nights ago my oldest was outside playing when he spotted this. He ran in screaming "RUN GUYS RUN!!! YOU GOTTA COME SEE THIS!" He's so very dramatic, but I knew it was important to him so I grabbed the camera and I must say it was a good find. It was right above us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo this is so so "Sweet". He is really cute. I can tell he really loves having a "Great Mom "(You).
Lydia,

P.S Wish I could have gone with you on Wednesday. Would have loved to hang out with you.

Melissa said...

Lydia you are so sweet! Thank you for being so kind. I also would have loved having you to hang out with but you being where you were was far more important.
But it was an amazing session! I'll send you an email and tell you more about it. I just can't wait to get to it in the editing process!
See ya soon girl!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.