email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I want a vehicle just for my business =)

It would be so nice not to have to fish the petrified chicken nuggets or the mumified fruit snacks from the car before I leave lol! Maybe it's the smell of my vehicle that sends me into the business car thoughts, I never know what that smell is! Well whatever the cause it sure would be nice, so I'll venture out to the Brookville picnic and try to win the blazer they are given away. Wish me luck!

In a few minutes I'm leaving for the beautiful ceremony of Josh and Amanda! I'm so excited guys and I know it's going to be amazing!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.