email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Nikki and Eric's engagement preview

Oh my gosh! This was such a great session! Nikki and Eric drove all the way from Pittsburg and then went straight into a photo session. Let me just say WOW for having drove all that way, you two were still smoking HOT! I loved your session and meeting you guys. Nikki you are so very beautiful and sweet and I just can't wait for the wedding! Meeting people like you guys makes me remember why I work so hard to deliver great pictures! Thanks so much for just being great to work with! Ok so now the good stuff:

Such a cute couple


LOVE this one!





We had one and off rain during the morning so I packed the umbrellas just in case...


Like I said smokin HOT!


Ow oww LOVE it





Another fav





I'm working on putting lines and symmetry into my frames and I liked this one


More to come...
Also Brandi I'm still working so you should see more soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and relaxing a bit

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.