email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's raining babies

Lol. Two of my preggo friends had their babies just a few days apart. The first are the lovely Caitlin and Jason.

Look at all that dark hair! Oh and Vicki, I think she looks like you!


The weddingMaternity



My beloved friend Erin gave birth in the wee hours in of the morning on Thursday July 2nd and I was so blessed to be there for the whole thing. I think that is the most precious experience you can share with a friend and my heart will never be the same! Erin and Jesse, allowing me to share that moment with you was the most precious gift you could have ever given me. Thank you and I will never ever forget how special that moment was. (Mainly because I was in a corner crying out loud with Erin's Dad and StepMom lol)

Here they are still preggers


Ta daaaaaaa here she is fresh from the oven


And here is Daddy checking here out and tearing up it was so precious

4 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Aww the one with the Daddy crying is so so sweet!! The babys are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Melissa i am glad that you were there are able to share that moment with us. We are very blessed!! thanks for being a great friend!

PicturesByTracy said...

Erin & Jesse!!! Congrats!!!! Mel tha picture of Jesse is a gem...great capture honey. ~Tracy

Melissa said...

Thanks Tracy! I love when you leave blog love!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.