email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Makes it all worth while!

I love what I do but I will be the first to tell you that during June-July I struggle. This is such a popular time for senior pictures, weddings and family events that I stay really really busy. I struggle with family time and business time. Every year around this time I ask myself the same question "Can I handle it?" but then you get people who take time to tell you what the work means to them and it makes all my time and love I put into it worth it! Thanks to all my friends/ customers that have left me love here are a few I loved:

Nikki and Eric:
Melissa- you take the best pictures!!! I thank GOD that we found you!...the pictures are terrific!!

Brandi and Bryan:
Awww you make us looks so cute and such a great family!!! When I was little and we would go get our pics done I would look up at the walls and think I wanna be one of those families ~ and look now we are!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.