email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ahh fall and sunflare...

I just love it lol. So I've been trying to catch the sunflare kiss for some time but it just never worked out that the sun was in the right place for it. Well when you get up before the sun you are bound to catch him somewhere lol! Cassie and Robby I'm working my butt off trying to catch up so hopefully your session will be done soon.



Maybe this is a good time to tell everyone that if you don't make it on the blog please don't be offended ;) it's just that with the catching up, I may not have time to play around lol. So maybe I'll try to include a few in the end of the year favs.

The work roll please (in no particular order)
Finish up Brook's sessions
Caden's senior session
Cassie and Robbie
Super fun senior and family session with my beloved Tracy
Sarah and Jason's family session
Lindsey and Alan's wedding
My family posts (waaaaay behind on this lol)
Thomas family session

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this pic!

But I wanted to let you know that Robby's name is spelled with a y not ie...but thats cool just wanted to let you know!

Thank You! I had so much fun during our session!

Melissa said...

Making changes to his name as I write lol! I had a bunch of fun too!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.

Blog Archive