email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Look who turned 1!!!!


Seriously the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen


I love this one


Aww she's so small


The fall colors were amazing









This one cracks me up. We were doing some shots of just Jason and Sarah when I glanced Morgan sitting here crying like "hey why are you guys taking pictures without me?" lol


A little doll


Aww!


She's just so cute!


She had a little bear and we thought we could steal it away for a few pics.... obviously it didn't work




Like this one too


Daddy flies Morgan around a lot so I think this is a perfect shot


Momma's love





Love this


And this


I brought some fall colored balloons without anticipating how bad the wind would be, but I did get a few good ones

Peek-a-boo


Tried some texture on this one



Yall come back now

1 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

I love these. They are so so good!! I love the bubble one and the one where they are both holding her hands!!! Just adorable..

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.

Blog Archive