email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is how I roll =)

Ok so I'm looking through my sister's myspace and I stumble on this! Of course I had to steal it lol.

The story:
Saturday, that's right as in this Saturday, as in 20-30 degree Saturday, I had an engagement session (rockin by the way!!) I ♥ you Jules, oh and now Jeremy!
Anyway it was so so cold, I had to pack those hand warmers that you break and stuff in your pockets, just so i could attempt to minimize the red noses, oh and I had like a million stuffed in with the gear. (I was a tad bit frightened for it, "the gear" is like a small child that you love and nurture and hope it doesn't shatter when you expose it to extreme cold =(.
Thank you Lord everything made it out ok, all except my rump which you will probably find frozen to the ground somewhere. Well, due to the conditions, I had to pack on like 3 layers and of course my super cute fuzzy pink viking hat!
On the way home I ran into Sissy and she couldn't stop cracking up at my expense.

8 comments:

Merinda said...

so cute! i love your hat!!

PhotographyByLydia said...

ha thats too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

you are too cute!
~Brittany

Melissa said...

Thanks girls, I'm surprised someone didn't say DORK lol

PhotographyByLydia said...

Melissa your such a DORK!!! haha sorry couldn't resist..

Melissa said...

You BRAT! lol

PicturesByTracy said...

You look too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

haha this made me laugh... we had so much fun saturday even if it WAS freezing!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.

Blog Archive