email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brooke I'm finished! Yeah

I'll get them up on the proof site and send you an email soon.


I knew this wall would be awesome!


The train paid a visit to town while we were out and I couldn't resist


Hotness


Brooke I love your smile


Ooo lala





Another hot one

It was worth a little sneaking around, wasn't it Brooke? lol


Love love the colors in this one


Adorable





We had perfect lighting














Fun stuff


More fun

4 comments:

Merinda said...

she is beautiful!! great pics, love the last one.

Melissa said...

Yeah she really is a doll! Thanks hon, how have you been? Do you have a little one on the way yet? lol

PicturesByTracy said...

SUPER JOB GIRLIE!!!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks dear!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.

Blog Archive