email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some new ideas coming!

Ok to start with, I was doing some updates to my portfolio and I noticed something.... NO Redheaded brides!!!
Could it be? You all know my obsession with photographing red hair, how could it be? I mean I ♥ red hair, how could I not have one redheaded bride???
Well I must fix that! Goal for 2009 FIND A REDHEADED BRIDE LOL!
I'm going to start a search for this bride in my very own Red Hot search! That's right if you know of a redhead that is getting married send her my way. The way this is going to work:
Rule #1
Bride must be getting married in 2009
Rule#2
Bride must attend a face to face interview with me
Rule #3 (do I really need to say it)
If picked bride must have red hair the day of wedding.

At the end of interviewing period I will post the finalist and with an esteemed panel of judges a decision will be made. Have fun guys and send those Red Hot brides this way!

*rules subject to change without notice*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.

Blog Archive