email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Senior: Christian!

Love, Love, Loved this senior session! Christian was so cool and easy going. She was up for any idea. This is what you get when you have that kind of senior: Totally rocked out every shot.

She brought her guitar!!


Check out that eye color


Another great reflection shot


Like I said I loved the guitar


LOL


She is also a writer, and the fabulous Sharon let me borrow a chair for this shot!


Love this shot Michelle





She even brought a prom dress for a trash the prom dress session!


Loved it!


I can't decide which one I like better:
BW or


Color?? What's your vote?


This is one of my favs


Really like this one too


We found graffiti that said forever youth! How cool is that?

6 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Man Melissa, these rock!! I can't stop looking at them. Awesome!!
Oh and my vote is the B&w.

Melissa said...

As always you are too sweet! I really like the bw too

Anonymous said...

I really like the black in white for sure! And I love all of them..I do not like my facial expression in the one with me on the rocks.

SharonElaine Photography said...

Hey I know that chair ;) hehe. Great job, I LOVE the guitar ones :D I bet when you were out in the prairie you found "my hole" LOL You can tell where I shoot a lot out there because the ground has warn down and looks like deer ruts....:P

Melissa said...

Hey Christan! I like the bw too but girl I think you did a great job with the rock shots!

Sharon, lol I did find your "hole" lol. It really did look like deer ruts! ;)
♥Melissa

PicturesByTracy said...

What a hottie! Great work M!!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.