email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Fun from Marcia and Ryan's e-sesson!

Trav and I are late night junkies, passionate about the great loves in our lives, when no one is looking we hold hands and cuddle =). We love to get away together on road trips, in fact we drove to and from Florida for our honeymoon. We are a good ole boy and girl at heart, we both grew up in the country and love to fish or take boat trips. We lean hard on the safe shelter of God's hands, we love our friends and in the great sorrows of my life he has always rescued me....

Makes you feel like you know us a bit doesn't it? That's why I love detailed answers on the questionnaires I send to my clients. Marcia and Ryan did just that and this is what we came up with. I think it really ties them together as a couple. When they look back I hope the can say that was a fun time in our lives!



So the Zoo was super fun and I had ideas jumping all over the place; here we are in the bamboo lol! Love this shot


I like the lines in this pic


I don't know what it is about a good symmetric feeling in a pic but I like it.












I know I've been stuck on this pose lately. I've gotta stop but I do love it. Promise next session I won't use it lol. Don't they rock it out though








Bowling!!


It was a glow bowl alley


This is my fav shot! I just learned about subdominate objects.



6 comments:

Veronica said...

ok, Wow again...love the lines on the architecture photos...the couple is super cute!

PicturesByTracy said...

O'my gosh Melissa these are so cute! I love the GLOW Alley...fun!

SharonElaine Photography said...

OMGosh I LOVE the glowing balls! wait that sounds bad,LOL. :D I heart you!!

PicturesByTracy said...

Sharon shame on you talking like that on Melissa's blog...lol!

Melissa said...

I know Sharon is a bad girl lol ;)

SharonElaine Photography said...

hehe

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.