email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love second shooting because

Well for one every time I'm with Tracy I learn something new and that's always exciting. Also a lot of the pressure is removed and I can really find the funny candid stuff or just some real private moments that I might have missed.





This pic cracks me up. I love the girl in the back with the towel on lol


I think she is beautiful


This makes me smile


Hottie alert (where's the whistle)


Tracy helping one of the bride's maids to not have a Marilyn Monroe moment ;)




Another pic that makes me smile


Gosh these two were two peas in a pod


He's thinking... "enough with the pics lady!"


Really like the lighting in the next two






I almost never post reception pics but I have a bunch from this wedding because we had a great DJ. If you are having a Columbus wedding you can check them out here Mr. and Mrs. DJ





There's the hottie whistle!


I liked this one because it reminds me of being a young carefree kid




Love this one =)

Y M C A

Ummm hey there Mrs. DJ... what ya doing ;)

2 comments:

Merinda said...

the bride = freakin GORGEOUS!! wow!

and i adore the bridesmaid dresses. and the pics of everyone with the guitars!

john said...

Love the photography. All were having a great time.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.