email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey Mikey, I came across your picture on my blog today and I tried to scroll past it fast but I couldn't. I had to go back and stare at your eyes.
I remembered when we were kids and you got really bad sick on your birthday and days after I was so afraid you weren't going to make it. We were so little then. I remember waiting until it got dark so we could race to get the most lightening bugs, or the last time we boxed it out and I busted your nose and I started crying lol! That was the last time we did that unless you count when we were older and I would try to take you, but I really didn't even have a chance.
Miss you Mikey and I grieve for all the future memories we could have made.
Love always,
The first M in the M and M Gang

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.