email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2008 Favorites!!

I am so blessed to have had a wonderful year in photography! I have met some amazing people and been to some great places. Never could I have imagined that photography would have given me so many oppurtunities. Not only has God given me more than enough clients but He also has given me an abundence of new friends and many chances to experience the love and support of those friends.

2008 was a very hard year for me personally and I know if I didn't have the love from some of you that I wouldn't have made it through. So while I will always look back on this year with sorrow, I will also remember how these trials have made my relationship with Christ stronger, how these trials have made my heart more tender and the place that these trials make me the woman I am today.
So with all the tears and smiles of 2008:
It's going to take a bit to load though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at your work. I am so excited for August! I could not have found anyone better and I am truely blessed that you are in my life! Your amazing...
Britt

Melissa said...

You know Brittany, I always adore your comments, but I really needed to hear that today! I am the blessed one to have you guys in my life!
I really do ♥ you guys lol!
♥Melissa

Anonymous said...

Melissa!
I loved looking at all of your amazing work this year-I'm glad to be a part of it! I wish Nathan and I could get married again to get some more amazing pictures. We gave some out for Christmas and everyone LOVED them! I look forward to maternity and family pics ; )

Leah

Melissa said...

Leah!!!
You are by far one of my sweetest brides! As I said I am truly blessed! I know we are going to have a blast with all your future photo opps lol!
♥ you girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, watching this makes me really excited for May...The wedding is only 4 months and 2 days from today!! I am sooo excited!!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.