email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What am I doing tonight?

Besides thinking I NEED TO STOP already and go to bed??

Practicing dragging the shutter (cause let's face it I stink at it) But I'm getting better


Pondering the importance of white balance...

Ok so here it is right out of the camera (no corrections made) set to the correct white balance



Here it is on auto white balance WOW this is crappy. Look at the yellow tint =(
Answer to ponderance.... White balance IS very important....



Lusting after my future point and shoot camera!!! The G10 I want it so bad. For 2 years now I have whined and moaned about getting a point and shoot camera because who wants to take their huge camera out after you have to work with it all day, plus who wants to take the GIANT thing to non professional events (yeah Trav is pretty much tired of being the guy with the girl who has the giant camera).
But I have specific needs that's why it's taken so long to decide...
needs to have a fully manual mode
Be adorably unique (love the retro style)
Great quality (14.5 mega pixels)
Usable with Canon external flashes
Video capable

I'm in l♥ve!!!!



Oh and also listening to Mr. fuzzy pants cry cause he wants to go to bed!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.