email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello Blog world!

I've missed you all very much! However I am catching up on some much needed family time (oh and some VERY much needed house cleaning lol).
It must be working cause I have a wedding in about 30 minutes and here I am just as relaxed as can be sitting here blogging!
Well I better get going. Just wanted to share a few things to come for 2009. I'm super excited
I'm working on a 2008 favorites post
New website is in the works!!! YIPEE!
I'm also changing the business name (you get to pick it!) I'll have a survey up soon hopefully
Also I'm going to New York for a wedding this year!! I'm super pumped (Claire I know you're out there! Can't wait to meet you)

For now:

6 comments:

Claire said...

Can't wait to meet you either Melissa!!!!!

PhotographyByLydia said...

Hey Melissa, Havn't talked to you in a while. Hope your wedding went good:) Hope you had a Happy New Year!!

Love,
Lydia

Melissa said...

Hey Clair! We are going to have a blast!

Hey Lydia!
I know it's starting to feel like forever, get with me and we'll get together soon
love you dear!
♥Melissa

PhotographyByLydia said...

Yeah, we'll have to get together soon. Sounds like fun:)
Love ya 2 girly

PicturesByTracy said...

Hey girlie! I miss you:) Hope your enjoying some down time with your family. Hugs ~Tracy

Melissa said...

My beloved LOL! I miss you too. Man I need some friend catching up time.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.